CountrySpices Sambar Powder
Rs.900.00 - Rs.1,800.00
Why From CountrySpices
1.Cultivated in North East of India , in natural environment. Quality assured by CountrySpices.
2.Buying of CountrySpices products improves livelihood of Meghalaya farmers.
3.Spices are used by generations for multiple medicinal purposes.
4.CountrySpices products are freshly procured from our network of 45+ farmers. The products are packed and shipped directly from Shillong, Meghalaya, India to retain original flavor and aroma that makes them best.
- TRADITIONAL COOKING MADE EASY: CountrySpices Sambar Powder is made with freshly ground Corriander, Cumin, Chana dal, Urad dal, Red chilli and Asafoetida (Hing). Blended in the perfect ratio-tried, tested, tasted and liked by home cooks and professionals. Make the perfect sambar easily at home!
- AUTHENTIC SOUTH INDIAN TASTE: This Sambar Powder brings the authentic traditional taste of South Indian sambar to your kitchen. Select whole spices that are freshly dry roasted and then roasted to release the aroma while cooking. We make this powder in small batches and use the finest ingredients to pack maximum flavour. Enjoy the taste of goodness!
- READY TO COOK: The ready-to-use CountrySpices Sambar Powder gives your food the desirable flavour and is made by mixing appropriate spices. This spice blend is a vital ingredient found in almost all South Indian kitchens and used in daily cooking. 100% Free of added artificial flavour or preservatives.
- WHY THIS SAMBAR POWDER: Use CountrySpices Sambar Powder to cook tasty and authentic Sambar. Try it once, and you won't return to any other Sambar Powder available in the market. High-quality ingredient selection and traditional methods are used for the perfect sambar. Eat happily with rice, idlis, dosas and vadas.
- SHELF-LIFE: 12 months. To retain the flavour and goodness of the Sambar Powder, you must store it the right way. Packed in a reusable glass jar to retain flavour and maintain spice shelf life. Please store it in a cool and dry place after opening. NOTE: Made in small quantities to preserve taste and flavour.