CountrySpices Green Tea
Place of origin: Meghalaya,India
- Consuming green tea increases the body metabolism by 3-4% and burns out 60-80 calories a day, making it a perfect solution for losing weight.
- Green tea benefits the body by regulating the glucose level in the body. It lowers the blood sugar level and prevents the development of Type 2 diabetes.
- It is healthy, low in caffeine and detoxifies your body from impurities.
- The fresh leaves are dried and steamed at high temperature soon after they are harvested. The steaming process helps retain antioxidant constituents in the tea leaves.
- This lush tea gardens, at an elevation of over 6400 feet or 1900 meters.
How to make a good cup of Tea1.Rinse Teapot with hot water
2.Put boiling into the teapot
3.Put half teaspoon of tea leaf in the tea pot and cover with tea cosy
4.Brew for three to five minutes
5.Now your tea is ready to serve
6. Leaf tea is best without milk/sugar